Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Kyle's Korner
|-+  Kyle's TV series: Blood Ties, Being Human and Copper
| |-+  Saving our Show
| | |-+  Blood Ties fans bite back!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Blood Ties fans bite back!  (Read 30116 times)
Anne
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2009, 04:33:51 PM »

Only 22 episodes.

In the US they split them into two season, but most places BT aired as was intended - one season, ad that's also how they are listed on the official site at bloodtiestv.com .
And how they are relased on DVD in the UK.

Yet another way Lifetime messed up Blood Ties.

Made by me - Steve Bacic as the vampire Frederick in "Blade the TV series"
"There's always a little romance ... " Kyle about Thaw
destiny18au

Sydney Australia

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2009, 04:44:20 AM »

Only 22 episodes.

In the US they split them into two season, but most places BT aired as was intended - one season, ad that's also how they are listed on the official site at bloodtiestv.com .
And how they are relased on DVD in the UK.

Yet another way Lifetime messed up Blood Ties.

Lifetime has screwed us over royally Anne, the other thing was when it was released in the U.S. they didn't get the opening credits that the rest of the world did (thanks to all my U.S. friends on here for letting me know  Wink )  And if they are so disinterested in the show why won't the let it go and let someone else buy the copyright to it?

"No thanks, I already gave at the office."
SweetBia

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2009, 08:52:57 AM »

well actually it was just one season but in the states they split it up into two Smiley

Nikki930

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2009, 09:44:01 AM »

I'm totally down.  Can we email them?  I just discovered the show 5 days ago and I watched both seasons in 2 nights sittings!!! and I have been researching the web these past few days to try to find something to bring it back. This could work.  Have you posed this on other sites that memebers / fans are on?  To get them involved.  What about the petition that has almost 1,000.00 hits so far?

eager to help
Nikki
NiteGoddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2009, 12:17:03 PM »

Anne, I think thats a great idea. A true heart felt push to the networks that be, that we the fans mean business. I can so support this. You Rock

The past is history.  The future is a Mystery. The present is a gift. Cherish each day as the last.
Peace and Love from Godess above
Silvina

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »

Hi, it's me Silvina from Buenos Aires. I know it's been a long time but I'm taking my last subjects on a postgraduate course and I don't have too much time for fun these days. Anyhow, I posted messages in different sites trying to save our show, last one to Kristin from E! Any good news? Any promising outcome? Please, just please say yes... I need to relax and forget about my work and college watching Henry and Vicki, which is exactly what I do while I watch the reruns here in Argentina.
Is there anything else we can do??!!! Confused
Peace&Love, Sil. Victory

Silvina

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »

Anne, just want you to know that I'm writing now because the show started to be shown here in Argentina about a year ago, so the excitement about it and the anger about BT being cancelled happened almost at the same time. So much so that some magazines are still reviewing the show as one of the best during Buenos Aires 2008/09 season. I don't want to sound silly but the buzz here is that there is still hope, should I feel embarrassed for being so naive. Embarrassed Peace&Love, Sil.
Anne
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2009, 03:07:39 PM »

Some days I'm sure Blood Ties will never come back - other days, I think, perhaps, you never know, TV is a strange business with lots of cynicism - but sometimes dreams do come true.

So who knows?

Made by me - Steve Bacic as the vampire Frederick in "Blade the TV series"
"There's always a little romance ... " Kyle about Thaw
bLoOd_TiEs_FoReVeR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2009, 05:47:42 PM »

I might be to late to help. But if you have anything for me to do, then I'm all ears. I want to save this show so much! This show is soooooo good. I like that it's different then all the other crime series out there. So if you got anything that I could help with, then tell me please  Wink
bLoOd_TiEs_FoReVeR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2009, 05:51:15 PM »

:sigh: I guess I am to late  Cry
Kady
Super Hero Member

Obsessed...and loving every damn minute of it! ;-)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »

At this point, if we EVER got Blood Ties back with the cast we love, it'd be a MAJOR MIRACLE. Just my opinion, mind you.

~~~~~
artwork by *euclase* sig by Kady
bLoOd_TiEs_FoReVeR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2009, 11:03:32 AM »

At this point, if we EVER got Blood Ties back with the cast we love, it'd be a MAJOR MIRACLE. Just my opinion, mind you.

lol yeah I guess your right Smiley More like me need a miracle :pray:
gothicvenus1974

embrace your heart nad take a risk!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2009, 06:12:45 AM »

I still can't get ovet hte fact that despite the huge following and recent surge of vampire crazy there isn't a network somewhere thinking it's a great show to bring back

there is something for everyone!!!!
body beautiful, amazing dynamics, unrequited love, lust, passion,horror, humour..could go on and on on on on.....

Why is it that apparently we BT fans are the only ones seeing that it would make so much sense..

yes ok Kyle is gorgeous...Christina knocks ya socks off etc, but it is hte show hte characters how they are plated and interact, Some of the sexiest non actual sex scenes l have seen..

Henry smelling vicki's neck and moving her hair, lips a millimetre away from skin..heck l got hte goose bumps for her..

there are millions of women around the world who can appreciate and long for the wierdly romance and passion on the screen.

aahhhl wanna scream!! but that would just give me a headache, so l will have to settle for writing to the various agencies etc and aid the in global war to resurrect blood ties..

ok rant done Roll Eyes

Life is for living, love is for experiencing and cherishing and hate is an emotion which takes up way too much time!
Soni
Super Hero Member

Schmid-ten in Montréal!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2009, 10:37:47 AM »

aahhhl wanna scream!! but that would just give me a headache, so l will have to settle for writing to the various agencies etc and aid the in global war to resurrect blood ties..

ok rant done Roll Eyes

Yes GothVenus, couldn't agree with you more.

I think every chance we can get to alert others to/about BT is worth the effort.
That way it may become even more popular than LT could have dreamed!

Like just today I had to inquire @ S&P Parkers' movie market (they specialize in celeb, movie and Tv photos and posters), why they'd no material on Blood Ties and the cast. I figured at least this way, even if they'd never heard of it, the fact that an inquiry was made may prompt them to look into it.

Vicki :"Didn't you notice the marks on your neck?"
Henry :"My neck wasn't the only place she put her mouth."

A Fang-Phile Fille, Files @ http://VampirePhile.blogspot.com, http://twitter.com/VampirePhile, http://www.facebook.com/VampirePhile
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length